- Gil Bellows of "Shawshank Redemption" and "Ally McBeal" fame.
- Jennifer Westfeldt who appeared in ABC's "Two Guys, A Girl, and A Pizza Place" and "Kissing Jessica Stein".
- Christian Kane who starred opposite Angelina Jolie in "Life or Something Like It" and played Britney Murphy's old flame in "Just Married".
- Kim Raver who you know from Fox's "24" and NBC's "Third Watch".
- Jamie Harrold whose previous credits include "Erin Brockovich" with Julia Roberts and "The Score" with Robert DeNiro and Edward Norton.
- Stacy Keach who is just an amazing living legend.
- Elizabeth Pena from "Down and Out in Beverly Hills", "La Bamba", "Rush Hour", and "The Incredibles".
Keep Your Distance
I like to promote things. Anyone who knows me or just randomly reads this blog knows that, but I thought I'd state it for the record. Moreover, I like to promote cool things. They're much easier than promoting uncool things. I suspect I would have an incredibly hard time selling cigarettes.
Anyhoot, on the topic of mind-blowing cool things... Recently, I've been working on promotions for the upcoming release of the independent film "Keep Your Distance". That's right, kiddies - I'm working on my first film premiere. Sexy, isn't it? For those of you wondering, I got involved on the project through some fantastic superstar friends. Stu Pollard, the director and "cool cat" extraordinaire, is a Louisville native and assembled an all-star promotions team to hype up his film (which is totally worthy of all the hype) and its premiere. And since I'm name dropping, who stars in this film?

If, for whatever lame reason, you can't be at the film's premiere, despair not. "Keep Your Distance" will be in theaters all across Louisville, opening September 2nd. Better yet, Stu is taking the film on its own little U.S. Tour, so chances are it's playing at a theater near you.
Search This Blog
Footer
|
lifetime and ytd start = 3/1/08 |
||||||
| emilyfish@gmail.com | ||||||