By The Numbers

Today in NYC:
7 million-plus -- Daily commuters affected
30,000-plus -- Transit workers on strike
$440 million-$660 million -- Daily economic loss to city
$1 million -- City damages sought against Transport Workers Union on first day
490 -- Subway stations affected
244 -- Bus routes affected
10,693 -- Buses and subway cars affected
55.7% -- New York City residents who don't own a car
23 F -- Temperature in New York at 9 a.m. ET


Today in Tallahassee:
16 -- Ads I released today for my clients
9 million -- Teeth I had to pull to get that done
$280,493 -- Media dollars fulfilled today by my clients
35 million -- People who will probably see one of the ads I released today
490 -- Seconds it took me to write this
121 -- Emails I sent/recieved
10,693 -- Times I looked at the clock today
0.1% -- Amount I want to be at work today
65 F -- Temperature in Tallahassee at 11 a.m. ET

Search This Blog

Footer

lifetime and ytd start = 3/1/08

<$BlogArchiveName$>
emilyfish@gmail.com